This is VERY high season in Bologna and there is another event in the city at the same time as ours so the hotels are not cheap and a lot of them already fully booked for months. We would urge you to book your rooms very soon to make sure you find one near the venue.
1) Collegio Ospitalità S. Tommaso d'Aquino (Via S. Domenico, 1- BOLOGNA- Tel 051/6564811 - firstname.lastname@example.org)
We have secured 10 single and 10 twin rooms at this hostel which is attached to our venue. It is very functional and cheap but has some restrictions linked to its location in a convent. Please contact them directly to confirm your booking and try to have 2 people in the twin rooms to make sure we can accommodate everyone.
SINGLE ROOM € 50,00 a day a room + tourist tax
TWIN ROOM SMALL € 70,00 a day a room + tourist tax
TWIN ROOM BIG € 80,00 a day a room + tourist tax
Tourist tax € 3,00 a day a person
Closing nightime 01.00 a.m.
2) Hotel Internazionale (Via Indipendenza, 60 | 40121 Bologna - email@example.com)
We have secured
13 DOUBLE ROOMS those are also available for double use at a higher price
- Classic double rooms for single use at the special rate of € 124,00 + € 4,00 (city tax)
- Superior double rooms for single use at the special rate of € 134,00 + € 5,00 (city tax)
- Deluxe double rooms for single use (maximum 3) at the special rate of € 149,00 + € 5,00 (city tax)
5 SINGLE ROOMS (single bed) at the special rate of € 114,00 + € 4,00 (city tax)
The rates are per night, per room, including breakfast, Wi-fi and VAT 10% and net hotel.
3) CLICK HERE for some hotels quite close to the venue which can be booked through Bologna Welcome,
4) CLICK HERE for a broader more generic hotel reservation website to find the best hotel rates.
How to get there?
By train from the central station
Shuttle A: Piazza Cavour stop
Line 30: Piazza Minghetti stop
By train from the airport
BLQ line to FFSS station, then Shuttle A or Line 30